Friday, April 27, 2012

My Orange Squeeze

My Orange Squeeze:
I really don’t see the point in an electric citrus fruit squeezer. I own one and end up putting in manual labor to hold the orange in place with firm grip. I may as well invest in a classy juicer like the Edwin; it is sustainable and made from smooth ceramic and wood. Squeezing the fruit will give my fingers good exercise and no more worrying about repairs! Unless I get clumsy and break the ceramic component, I guess I’m all set.
Designer: Natalia Coll






-
Yanko Design
Timeless Designs - Explore wonderful concepts from around the world!
Yanko Design Store - We are about more than just concepts. See what's hot at the YD Store!
(My Orange Squeeze was originally posted on Yanko Design)
Related posts:
  1. Squeeze Me and Beat Me
  2. Twist and Squeeze
  3. Non Sexual Squeeze




No comments:

Post a Comment