For people of a certain generation, "Hopscotch" will always be a game where you jump between chalk-drawn numbered rectangles. Now Fraunhofer researchers have developed an interactive version of the playground game that's designed to motivate users to learn in a fun and playful way while also helping them keep fit... Continue Reading Researchers bring HOPSCOTCH into the 21st century
Tags: Children, Fraunhofer, Input Device, Learning
- Smartsense navigation system works where GPS won't - indoors
- Vibration-compensated mini projectors
- Smart Eyes CCTV system 'works just like the human eye'
- Mini medical pump design provides accurate dosage
- Motion-sensing kitchen teaches French to student cooks
- OpenRide mobile service organizes carpooling on-the-fly