Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Single Cup Special

Single Cup Special: "

Oh boy, this Plug Cup is going to make me lazybones. Ever since I’ve laid my eyes on it, I have wanted this concept to come to life. It’s perfect for this instant coffee and green tea glutton that I am. A simple 180° rotating 2-pin plug at the base of the cup hooks on to any power source; so imagine this hanging off the powerstrip where my computer plugs are hitched! A tight lid ensures no spills and a clamp lock keeps the cup upright at the base. The good thing is that the heating element detaches so that the cup can be cleaned easily. Coffee mix, tea, water bottle….all will sit right next to my printer!

Designers: Dong Hun Seo, Geun Hyuk Yoo, Ki Sang Yoon & Yune Jae Bang

----------

Yanko Design
Timeless Designs - Explore wonderful concepts from around the world!
Yanko Design Store - We are about more than just concepts. See what's hot at the YD Store!



"

No comments:

Post a Comment